Thursday, July 15, 2010

How To Get Pregnant With Hepatitis C



The first blog published on July 1 indicated the probability that the event of an earthquake with magnitude greater than 6.5 Richter from 8 to July 16 to fully coincided with the seismic activity occurred in south central Chile during the day on day 14, when at 04:32 in seismic event occurred with magnitude 6.6 Richter as report indicates the Seismological Service of Chile University .
confess that I struggled to publish this type of forecasts, due to fear of causing public alarm, but when it happened The largest earthquake of April 21, 2007, in the Aysen fjord, gave it to know only my inner circle, but at that time I had a degree of certainty so large that even believes that happen around 14:30 hrs. to which I missed by 41 minutes .-
My conscience would not let me alone for several days because in the event several people died, to which I felt guilty for not doing this advertencia.Pasado time reassure me, because I knew whether to give notice to the competent bodies nobody would believe me, as it has been this time .-


0 comments:

Post a Comment