Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Camera Bag For Nikon 18-200

Wrong WRONG IF I'M NOT

are the early hours of March 2, but like every time I've had some degree of certainty again I am able to display that in the days leading up to March 4 there is a strong possibility of an earthquake of magnitude around 7.0 Richter, with its epicenter in the fault zone of the great earthquake of February 27 this can happen between now that I write this blog to March 10 .-
The possibility there but not certainty. Publish this mail, since more than 3 times previously and indicated the likely occurrence of a seismic event which occurred later .-
alarm is not the idea, but if you indicate the likely occurrence of an event .- Indian
if I had the means at my disposal, this kind of alerts can be raised much certeza.Pero level unfortunately lack the means and money to perfect the system and no one believes me even though I have indicated the occurrence of three major earthquakes before they occur .-

0 comments:

Post a Comment